You should watch this video if you want to improve your credit score with just 3 steps. To improve your credit score: Check your credit report. It is where your score comes from. You can also get a free copy of your credit report once a year at Annual Credit Report. Check it for errors. Timing. If you're going to apply for a loan as the application month approaches, stop charging because if your balance happens to be reported while it's big, it will temporary lower your score. Don't close your old accounts. Your credit score is partially based on the amount of money you borrowed relative to what you could borrow. Don't open accounts either, it could lower your score. Don't forget to pay your bills on time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades