In this tutorial, we learn how to know what standard deviation is in your portfolio. Standard deviation is the amount of risk you have inside your portfolio, this will show you how much fluctuation you have in your portfolio. Depending on the expected return of your portfolio over an amount of time, you could have a different range of standard deviation. Knowing what your standard deviation can help you do the math to see what your chances of a return or loss will be for certain. This will help you understand what is going on in your portfolio and how likely you are to lose something. Get together with your financial adviser and make sure to go over this often!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades